Friday, April 4, 2008

Jesters' Dead MP3s


1994-1997

Track 1 " Missing Time"
Track 2 "Telepathy"
Track 3 "The Message"
Track 4 "Spiel"
The cover design mimics my experience as a kid. In a dream there was a mass sighting at the local oval which was around the corner from where I lived. While everyone was mesmorised by this 3km wide UFO, I ran back home to get my torch?? My room was dark but I knew it was in my bottom sock drawer....grabbed it then switched it on.......I was 8yrs old. This EP never got finished. Track 1 has no bass line, bass is out of tune in track two, Bass slips in track 4 ... needless to say the bass player left this project. With all inperfections in mind ,.... even my off bung notes, I hope you enjoy !
Vocals/Guitar: Leigh Madden
Drums: Chris Canini
Bass Guitar: Ben Samale

No comments: